ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The sales terms and conditions of the OliverMartin.ee online store are regulated by Mardikas ja Põrnikas OÜ (hereinafter “OliverMartin online store”), registry code 1952562, located at Maakri 36, Tallinn, Harju County, 10145, bank LHV EE077700771002727678, BIC/SWIFT: LHVBEE22 Bank code: 689 and Swedbank EE022200221067295996, BIC HABAEE2X.
- In addition to the terms and conditions set out here, all purchasing, sales and return transactions carried out in the OliverMartin online store are subject to the applicable legislation of the Republic of Estonia. All transactions are subject to the terms and prices applicable at the moment of the transaction.
- The OliverMartin online store reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the sale and/or prices, and any such modifications will be published on the website OliverMartin.ee.
- The OliverMartin online store has the right to withdraw from orders if products are out of stock, in which case the OliverMartin online store shall refund the customer immediately and notify them of the new delivery time of the same product, if possible, or replace the product with another product of equal value in accordance with the customer’s wishes.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated on the product pages. The prices are expressed in euros. Discounts will be indicated by listing the new price next to the product along with the previous price, which will be crossed out. The discount percentage will be indicated next to the product in a colourful bar to make it more visible.
- Delivery is free for orders over 50 euros; for orders below this, delivery costs will be applied according to the selected delivery service provider.
- Delivery costs are automatically added to the total cost of the order and are order-specific.
- Delivery costs will be indicated separately on the confirmation page with VAT.
- When you have found a product you wish to buy, choose the appropriate size by clicking on the size box on the product page and add the product to the shopping cart by pressing the button “Add to cart”.
- Once you have finished shopping, go to the shopping cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of the page. From there, you can choose to finalise the order immediately or click on “Shopping cart”. On the shopping cart page, you can review the products you have chosen and make changes, if necessary.
- Order finalisation consists of four steps: entering details, choosing delivery options, choosing the payment method, and confirmation.
- On the details page, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and phone number to receive a notification once the parcel has been delivered to the parcel terminal.
- On the delivery page, you will be asked to choose the appropriate delivery service provider.
- On the payment method page, you will first be asked to accept the terms and conditions of the online store by ticking the corresponding box, after which you will be able to confirm the order. The payment method page also shows the full invoice along with the pictures and details of the products. There, you will also see the total price of the order including VAT, and delivery fees if the price of the order is less than 50 euros. After successful payment, the invoice will also be sent to your e-mail address. If you are a registered customer, you will be able to view all your previous purchases on the page “My account”, where you can also download the invoices in PDF format.
- After confirming the order, a dialogue window will pop up, where you can select the bank you wish to use for payment by clicking the link with the corresponding logo. Registered customers can track the status of their order by going to the page “My account”.
- After you have confirmed the order and we have received confirmation of payment, we shall fulfil your order within 1–3 working days by sending the package to the parcel terminal of your choice. Once your order has been delivered to the parcel terminal, you will be notified via e-mail. If you are a registered customer, you can monitor the processing of your order by going to the menu “My account” and then choosing “My orders” – the status of your order will be “Dispatched”.
- Delivery costs for orders under 50 euros are as follows:
Itella Smartpost €3
Omniva parcel terminal €3.50
DPD Pickup €3
RETURNING AND REPLACEMENT
- You are entitled to return and/or replace any goods purchased within 14 days.
- The 14-day period will start from the date of receipt of the goods.
- Returned goods must be unused and equipped with labels.
- If you wish to return any goods or have them replaced, please contact us by e-mail beforehand and ship the goods within 14 days.
- Once we have received the goods, we shall refund your order as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days, or send you a replacement product as per your request.
- All delivery fees related to a product replacement or returns shall be borne by the OliverMartin online store.
The Oliver Martin online store shall not be liable for damage or delayed delivery due to circumstances which the Oliver Martin online store cannot foresee or control.
By entering your details and accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Store during the sales transaction, you are giving the OliverMartin Online Store permission to collect and process your personal data (name, phone number, e-mail address) and forward them to our logistics partner for delivery of the goods. The OliverMartin Online Store shall not disclose your personal data to third parties unless it is required by law or necessary for delivering the goods, complying with the GDPR rules. OliverMartin Online Store is responsible for the processing of your personal data, that is inserted into our database and OliverMartin Online Store is transferring your data only for the purpose of payment to the certified data processor Maksekeskus AS by using a secure connection.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Store you are giving OliverMartin Online Store the right to process your personal data like your first name, last name, e-mail address and a phone number.
You have a right to ask OliverMartin Online Store to delete your personal data at any time.
You have a right to :
- ask us to report what data we have collected from you
- ask us to make amendments if necessary or delete your data for good
- ask us to process your data with limitations
- you also have a right to make a complaint about the processing of your data
You can make a complaint about us processing your data to the Andmekaitse Inspektsioonile http://www.aki.ee/. You can always contact us regarding processing your data via e-mail, phone or come by directly our office.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLAINTS
- If a product you have purchased from the OliverMartin online store proves defective, immediately stop using the product and send us an email with your name, phone number and order number along with the description of the non-conformity, or simply contact us by phone.
- Repair or replacement of defective products shall be agreed upon between the parties in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
- We shall answer your e-mails as soon as possible, but no later than within three (3) working days.
- If for some reason, we fail to come to an agreement, you have the right to contact the Estonian Consumer Protection Board; however, the OliverMartin online store shall do everything in its power to settle any disputes by mutual agreement.